Why Choose Propcare One to Manage Your Property?
When it comes to finding a property manager to protect your investment, we know you have hundreds of choices.
While the service offered by most agencies will seem the same on the face of it, below are some major differences between our services.
- A director of our company helps manage your property so you know there’s accountability.
- Our core business is property management, so our resources don’t all get spent on the sales team.
- We respond to questions within 24 hours (or less), so you won’t have to chase us for answers.
- We’ll give you proactive updates on rent increases, new tenants, routine inspection findings and recommended maintenance.
- Our attention to detail is unrivaled. Every agent will prepare an entry condition report. We not only prepare an entry report, but we’ll take approximately 200 photos to make sure tenants are held accountable for any damage they do (large or small).
- You won’t get a new property manager every 6-12 months. Our team is stable and you’ll know who you’re dealing with. We don't burden our property managers with excessively large portfolios. This means they can give their best service without burning out and leaving.
- We treat people the way we want to be treated. This applies to property owners, tenants, tradespeople, cleaners and all of our business partners. We know that this is the best way to earn trust from all of our stakeholders and therefore maximise your profits.
- We've been serving the Gold Coast for 25 years and have two generations of our family heavily invested in serving our clients. In fact, approximately 60% of our landlords have been with us for over 10 years and they know we'll still be around whenever the market makes it's next turn south. Our clients also know that since we're here for the long haul, we aren't in the business of growing our rent roll, just to sell it and profit from your goodwill.